Training & Assessments
Open Course Timetable
Open courses are timetabled for Auckland and Rotorua (and other centres on demand) around NZ & are available for bookings from individuals or organisations.
- Assessor course covers u/s 4098
- Basic trainer course covers u/s 7108
- Plan, conduct & review interactive group learning for trainee drivers u/s 17975
- COMPETENZ Forklift trainer - combined course for u/s 7108, 17975 & 7091
Custom Designed Courses & Enquiries
The above courses and courses for design & moderation of assessment (u/s 11552 & 11551) can be timetabled to meet client requirements. Other courses can be provided for trainer assessor standards at client request – see the complete PassRite NZQA accreditation via the this link.
If you would like to discuss your training needs or request courses at other venues please email us directly.
PassRite Limited Courses
PassRite Limited are NZQA accredited providers for the following unit standards within the area of adult education & training.
- 4098 Use standards to assess candidate performance
- 11552 Design assessment
- 11551 Moderate assessment
- 7108 Deliver on-job training for adult trainees
- 7097 Facilitate interactive learning sessions for adult learners
- 7091 Establish a culturally safe learning environment for adults in a New Zealand cultural setting
- 17975 Plan, conduct & review interactive group learning for trainee drivers
Nigel Wilkinson B.Sc(Hons), Postgraduate Certificate in Education, National Certificate in Adult Education & Training (Level 5) is the Trainer / Facilitator for Adult Education & Training Courses for Passrite Limited an NZQA registered & accredited Private Training Establishment.
He has over 30 years practical experience in education in UK and New Zealand from schools to adult education & training in a variety of fields and industries. This includes extensive experience in design and writing of learning materials as well as all aspects of training delivery & assessment, assessment design and moderation.
Nigel has facilitated many assessor & trainer courses throughout New Zealand. Each course is designed not only to cover the requirements of the relevant unit standard, but most importantly, to include practical knowledge and skills gained over many years experience rather than pure theory.